Rock star or husband – which would you choose?
Ah, the dangers of the internet! We’ve all been warned, but do we take notice?
When Natasha clicks on a link, her whole life is turned upside down. A flash from the past, a chance meeting with a gorgeous French rock star…A chance to start over and forget the pain and misery from the last two years.
“Whether our decisions in life end in delight, or even sometimes with regret, we have all been ‘one click away’ from making a choice in our lives that sets a course in motion. Elle Amberley has nailed it, and returns with her gripping characters and kaleidoscopic prose in her new novel, Lost in Your Time. Her talent to knit raw emotion, tears and even laughter, flows straight off the pages and into reader’s hearts. Elle is a gem of an author, and friend.”
Jen Tucker, author (The Day I Wore my Panties Inside Out)
“Sexy with a Dose of Smiles. Even in the most dire of health conditions, Natasha finds a way to find humour, love and kindness. And in this latest chapter of her life, Matthieu, a sexy French rock star, takes notice. ‘Forever may not be long enough.’ he says and it’s the way I feel about this book. Why must your books end, Elle Amberley? Thank you for enchanting us with characters who feel real enough to touch… and to love.“
Ana Lewis, Founder of WomenontheVerge.net
Available on Amazon:
- Sparkles in Paris | Lost in your Time Giveaway (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Guesting on the RNA blog (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Tick Tock | Two days left (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Novelist meets French rock star, prepare for the sparkles. (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Nothing typical about this writer (elleamberley.co.uk)
- Paris | Picture of the day (elleamberley.co.uk)
- All writing is personal (elleamberley.co.uk)
- All the way to Paris (elleamberley.co.uk)